Bryan Hoffpauir's Experience:
Chief Architect & Problem Solver at Comit DevelopersMay 2013
I am currently the Lead Systems Architect & Problem Solver for this rapidly growing Media & Technology Consulting firm. I help develop new Business Opportunities, design new Technological Systems, and solve problems for our Clients as they seek to expand and grow their businesses. I'm excited to be part of such a dynamic and talented team of business, technology, and media professionals who are passionate about their work and dedicated to helping our customers capture new opportunities in their markets.
Principal at BSH Consulting, LLC.November 2009
* Through an Exclusive Partnership with Teamwork Solutions Group, LLC. worked with CEO to Develop & Execute a Company Reorganization Plan, Re-Branding Program, Content and Community Marketing Campaign and Business Process Improvement Initiative that in only 12 months: = Helped to nearly double Gross Revenues by Developing a new Sales Management & Forecasting System on Salesforce.com, Training our team on the new System, and by personally closing a over 50% of the new of the new Sales Growth. = Leveraged KCS to Reduce Case Volume and Improve Issue Resolution Times by 50% * Re-Platformed DB and Web Systems for Real Estate Firm's Enterprise Web Application to .Net 4.0 and reducing response times over 90% and bandwidth used by over 60% servicing over 50k unique visitors per month. * Implemented Custom ERP System Upgrade & Re-Platform to .NET 4.0 (Invoicing, Receiving, Consignment, Inventory, and Reporting) to reduce overall code base by over 60% and improve application performance across 6 locations by over 80%.
Vice President - Operations at Teamwork Solutions GroupJanuary 2012 - March 2013
In addition to my VP of Ops duties, I also assisted with Project Management & Consulting for the Creative, Interactive, and Enterprise Solutions Divisions. * Internal Project: Teamwork (http://www.winwiwhteamwork.com) Salesforce.com Implementation = Worked with CEO to develop a Salesforce.com Sales, Service, Content, Knowledge & KCS Program integrated with the Company's FY2012 Strategic Growth Plan. = Developed & Implemented Salesforce.com / Force.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CRM Content, Milestones PM, Custom Reports & Dashboards,Ticketing w/ Email Integration & Custom workflows & applications. * Client Project: The Schumacher Group (Lead Consultant & Development Lead) - http://www.schumachergroup.com = Worked with CIO, VP of IT, and Manager of IT Services to develop a Salesforce.com Knowledge & KCS Program aligned with the TSG IT's 2012/2013 Strategic Priorities. = Designed Systems Architecture, Custom Article Types, UI & Service Console Enhancements to allow searching and authoring in the Service Agent Workflow. = Integrated Salesforce.com Service Cloud, Service Console and their Custom User Self Service Portal with Salesforce.com Knowledge.
Vice President - Technology & Services at The Daily Hookup, Inc.January 2011 - February 2012
A fun and non-stop challenge of taking startup from concept to processing orders and covered in the - New York Times : http://www.thedailyhookup.com/page/press - Forbes : http://www.forbes.com/sites/edzitron/2011/09/12/dot429 . . . in less than 6 months. Exciting isn't even the word! * Served as Interim Chief Technology Officer, assisting with Business Plan, Operational Plan, and Investment Relations Strategy. * Staffed & Managed P&L for IT Engineering & Services organizations with engineers & operations and support staff in Lafayette, New Orleans, and Chennai, India. * Designed and Implemented Salesforce.com Service Cloud and Sales Cloud Implementation & Retail E-Commerce implementation on Amazon Web Services, CloudFront CDN, ELB, RDS.
Solutions Architect at ATGApril 2009 - September 2009
Contractor - Lead Systems, Software, and Network Architect for ATG Professional Services Group. * Designed Software and Systems architecture for Fortune 500 implementations of ATG Service & Self Service, Knowledge Management (KM), and Enterprise Search Systems. * Developed customizations of the ATG J2EE suite using JBoss, WebLogic, Solaris, Linux, Eclipse , Subversion, Ant & Perforce on Oracle & SQL Server, integrating with CRM, Document Management, and Intranet systems.
Global Application Manager & Enterprise Architect at Dell, Inc.April 2007 - April 2009
* Awarded Dell's Outstanding Achievement Award for designing and implementing Wisdom, Dell's first Global KM system used by employees in IT, HR, Manufacturing, Sales, Finance, & Services all around the globe. *Integrated ATG's J2EE platform with Dell's SharePoint, Monitoring, and Remedy, Seibel, and Salesforce.com CRM Systems using JBoss, IIS, SQL Server 2005, Oracle, F5 BigIP & 3DNS, Ant and VSTS. * Achieved ITIL/ITSM Foundations Certification, Led Dell's Global ITSM (ITIL) KM Initiative and Developed Instructor-led and Online Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) Training Program. * Spearheaded Factory Globalization Program through remote training (APAC) and assignments in Limerick Ireland, certifying Dell's MFG, IT Support, Development, and QA teams on KCS and ITSM best practices.
Global Application Manager & Software Architect at Dell, Inc.March 2005 - April 2007
* Architect / Lead developer for Dell's deployment of ATG Primus KC6 & Enterprise Search, developed custom Java/JBoss & IIS applications and configurations for J2EE Enterprise Search & ASP front end client web applications. * Managed software deployments, code fixes, architecture, capacity plans, and DR tests of .NET and GE Proficy Cimplicity SCADA and HMI systems for 13 plants in the US, Brazil, Ireland, Poland, Malaysia, China, and India. * Awarded GE Fanuc 2006 Automation Discovery Award for outstanding achievement at Dell in Reducing both the Volume and MTTR of Severe Factory IT Issues by 50% and Implementing a "build-to-order" factory automation system allowing a new product to be manufactured every 6 seconds.
Owner / Consultant at The NSERT Group, LLC.November 2001 - March 2005
* Designed and coded IT trouble ticket, asset management, knowledge base, and client-server systems in Java, Visual Basic, C#, SQL Server, and MySQL & PostgreSQL. * Developed real-time automated futures and commodities trading systems in Visual Basic, VB.NET and C++ for hedge funds using the Trading Technologies XTrader API (XTAPI). * Developed Legal Processing, Medical Billing, Electronic Medical Records, and HIPAA Compliance Solutions using AS/400, Linux, OpenBSD, Windows 2000, Paradox, SQL Server, and DB2 as well as custom Exchange / Outlook and Lotus Domino / Notes application systems in VB, C++, and Java.
Project Manager / Sr. Developer at Time Trend, Inc.March 2000 - November 2001
* Developed the IBM, State of Louisiana, State of Texas, State of Indiana & Time Trend Site & Online Catalogs, with over 30k products each, dynamic pricing and (at the time) the only online custom configuration engine for IBM Certified custom built systems. * Assisted in hiring selection during the expansion the E-Commerce Team. In addition to per-project PM responsibilities that I shared, I also directed technical operations of the E-Commerce Team.
Founder / Sr. Developer at Net-Step Media, LLC.May 1997 - January 2000
* Developed the Business Plan for start-up firm, later sold to the Graham Group Agency (http://www.graham-group.com/). * Developed Web content, Interactive CDROM (Flash & Shockwave), Audio CD, and Imaging and Printing Projects using Macromedia Dreamweaver, Director, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, and text editing utilities. * Worked with Grammy Award Winning Artist Chubby Carrier and the Bayou Swamp Band Under Right-Click Records, a Division of Net-Step Media, LLC. - Interactive CD, Web Development, Programming, Digital Interactive Audio, Post-Production Assistant. * Developed Perl and C++ based interactive web applications for dynamic web content systems on Linux & Irix running Apache and MySQL.